Sunday 10 April 2016

Cutting In

I see your anxiety that as you speak to others about what I am doing in you, others will look and see your obvious sinfulness and think of you as a hypocritical boast. Beloved, I am cutting off the weight of fear of man. Just let it go. There is no room for it here. I am cutting off false dignity, for that is Pride and Legalism too. And you have no need for it, for I have clothed you with Strength and Dignity. Though at times you feel exposed by speaking out about your deepest feelings, know that I am covering you, and you are never more dignified than when covered by Me. 

I am renewing your mind, My Precious Treasure. What joy this gives Me as you embrace the process. This is the transforming Dance of Love, is it not exquisitely beautiful and full of joy despite the pain of the stretching and aching as I teach your spirit new things? In the past, you have seen obedience as giving up your will to submit to Mine, but Beloved, I am showing you that it is about letting Me change your will so that it becomes Mine. What joy!  

As you and I dance together this week, be on the lookout for that sneaky Stress and Worry, who both love to cut in on us and spin you away in confusion until you trip and fall. Stress comes across our path frequently when you try to lead the dance. When you have a plan in mind as to where you want us to dance, if we deviate from that path (at My leading), stress makes an appearance and steals you away. 

Dear Heart, let Me lead this week. Even as you do your planning from this place of Rest, still allow for Me to hijack your plans or take you in a different direction than you were expecting. This may appear in many forms, some of which may seem quite unpleasant or downright inconvenient. But refuse to let go of My hand. Keep your eyes fixed on My Face and follow My steps. Spurn the advances of Frustration, Despair, Annoyance, Guilt, Stress and Worry, as they will all attempt to cut in and whisk you away from Me. Just focus on following My lead in the Dance of Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment