Saturday 9 April 2016

What Is Needful

I want to transform the way you do your planning, Dear One. So often you plan in the natural, from a place of stress. I want you to trust Me so much that you can leave all the details in My hands long enough to come aside with Me. Your planning will be much more efficient and effective if you have been soaking in My manifest Presence. You will have a clearer mind, and I will show you what is needful and what is a waste of your limited time and energy.

When you review your diary and do your planning with Me, you will see your whole week differently. You need not fear a week that"big" on paper. You need not fear a weekend without your husband around to help. When you plan from a place of Rest in My Presence, it comes naturally to trust Me with the details. Your anxiety about the problem is more of a problem than the problem. When you trust Me with the details, even if your circumstances end up being difficult, you will still be so much better off for not having carried that load of stress around in the lead-up!! 

As you go about your day, I will show you what is needful. As you do your daily chores with joy in your heart, everything changes! Such a flow-on effect that you cannot even begin to imagine. Smiling while doing housework will reduce tension in your face and neck, which will mean less headaches, less neck pain, less clenching and grinding at night...and these are just a few of the benefits! 

Joy in Me, Beloved! I am making all things new!

No comments:

Post a Comment