Thursday 7 April 2016

More Fully Alive

I see your disappointment in yourself. How, when you are with Me in this place, it seems so easy, so natural, so necessary! "How could I not do this at least once a day??" But when you are not in this place, it can seem completely impossible! "How could I ever steal away today??"

Search hungrily for opportunities, Beloved! Want it more than everything else! Don't let the foxes eat the buds and blooms! Hunger after Me with all that you are.

Beloved, remember that I celebrate your progress, not "perfection". Please don't hang back in shame when you don't like how you've been acting. You need all the more in these moments to see yourself as I see you...surrendered, Mine, willing, beautiful Bride! You need to keep coming and soaking in this Truth, as you don't yet fully believe it.

The more time you spend soaking in My Presence, the more fully alive you become. Keep coming back, Beloved, as often as you can!

I am opening your eyes to just how much even "harmless" entertainment can cost you, as it serves as a distraction from this place of re-filling. The Life-giving River. The place of Awakening. Reject "entertainment" for nourishment. For soul-restoring, spirit-awakening, life-giving soaking!

Darling, you cannot strive the old man into submission. You are attempting things from completely the wrong angle. Just love on Me, let Me love on you. As you soak in My Presence, My Spirit brings your spirit more fully to life, and to dominance over your old, natural man. You cannot work it into dominance. You can only rest it into dominance, as you connect spirit-to-Spirit with Me.

This is another of My mysteries in My upside-down kingdom. Let's laugh about that together! How fun it is to turn your natural thinking and reasoning on its head!

I am the God of Resurrection. I can bring things to life in you that you feel are lost and gone. I can resurrect motivation, energy, confidence and any number of other aspects of yourself that you miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment