Tuesday 19 April 2016

My Love

My Love is bigger, deeper, wider, higher than you can ever fully understand here on earth. It is too huge for your mind to contain it. Everything flows from this Love in My Kingdom. Make yourself a student of Love. Let Love teach you how to act in every situation. Ask Me, what does Love do here?

Love has no room for fear of man. Learning to love well starts with learning to accept My Love for you. You are asking Me to expand your capacity for Love. Beloved, as one of my other Lovers has written: 

"There is no need to plead that the love of God shall fill our hearts as though He were unwilling to fill us: He is willing as light is willing to flood a room that is opened to its brightness; willing as water is willing to flow into an emptied channel. Love is pressing around us on all sides like air. Cease to resist, and instantly love takes possession." (Amy Carmichael, "If")

Just receive the flood of life and Love. Just receive all I have for you! Trust Me to pour My Love through you to others. Trust Me, Beloved. 

"Trust Me with a humbler heart and a fuller abandon to My will than ever thou didst before. Trust Me to pour My love through thee, as minute succeeds minute. And if thou shouldst be conscious of anything hindering the flow, do not hurt My love by going away from Me in discouragement, for nothing can hurt love so much as that. Draw all the closer to Me; come, flee unto Me to hide thee, even from thyself. Tell Me about the trouble. Trust Me to turn My hand upon thee and thoroughly to remove the boulder that has choked thy riverbed, and take away all the sand that has silted up the channel. I will not leave thee until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of. I will perfect that which concerneth thee. Fear thou not, O child of My love; fear not." (Amy Carmichael, "If")

No comments:

Post a Comment