Thursday 31 March 2016

Catch Those Foxes!

You can't force this dance, Beloved. You can't dance on your own. Dancing through your difficulties requires a coming-away with Me. We must be connected, touching, to dance together. 

I know that you treasure this time, but so easily it gets crowded out. Catch those foxes! Let us catch those pesky foxes that would destroy the work I am doing in you. You need to help Me with this, Beloved!

Self-loathing is a weed in your heart-garden. I am rooting it out and replacing it with beautiful flowers of "confidence in My Love" and "inner beauty". I am watering these with My Love. I am changing the way you see yourself. I adore you! It thrills Me to look upon you! 

Your worship captivates My Heart and I am completely undone when I hear your whispers of sweet, trusting Love! 

There is no aspect of your health that I cannot transform as we spend time together. I could do it right now, but I also want you not to miss the lessons I can teach you on the journey. I can increase your physical fitness as you dance before Me. I can heal your emotional pain as you open your heart up to Me more fully. I can change your ingrained wrong thinking and transform your mind as you spend time with Me in My Word. I can increase your capacity to love as you learn to accept more of My Love. I can increase your capacity for laughter as you spend time in My Presence. I love to show you funny things. 

Please, Beloved, I beg you to keep making our precious time a top priority! We need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment