Monday 4 April 2016

Splashed with Living Water

Just soak in the Truth of how I see you, Beloved. I know it blows your mind, and your heart finds it hard to truly believe. But let Me speak it over you again and again. Rest under My banner of Love, drink My words in as sweet nectar. Receive this beautiful, inexplicable mystery with an open heart. 

I long to be close to you. I long to see your eyes of love turned to Me. I long to dance with you, especially in the difficult moments - it thrills Me when you turn your eyes to Me or lean into My arms in those moments! 

You give Me such an abundance of joy when you trustingly follow My lead in this dance. It delights My heart to dance with you. 

It all flows from here, Beloved. From the secret, sacred garden Love bursts forth. The whole point is to share it with others. A rich, joyful, beautiful inner life MUST flow out. The River runs, it does not stagnate. 

You will minister to others out of this richness. It will flow out of you. The more you get away with Me and soak with Me, the more it will naturally touch everything you do. You won't be able to keep silent. It will burn within you and spill out of your lips!

You need not forsake this place of safety to go out and minister. For as I am with you always, you carry the place of safety with you. Like Moses, your heart cries out, "I will not go anywhere that you are not leading me!" Let us go together! Let us dance, Beloved; let us dance colour into lives all around! 

My River of Living Water flows from your garden. As you interact with others, they are splashed with Living Water!

No comments:

Post a Comment