Tuesday 3 June 2014

The Radiance of My Being

Psalm 68

"Praise be to the Lord, to God our Saviour, who daily bears our burdens. Our God is a God who saves; from the Sovereign Lord comes escape from death." vs 19-20

"Sing to God, O kingdoms of the earth, sing praise to the Lord, to him who rides the ancient skies above, who thunders with mighty voice. Proclaim the power of God, whose majesty is over Israel, whose power is in the skies. You are awesome, O God, in your sanctuary; the God of Israel gives power and strength to his people. Praise be to God!" vs 32-35

Listen, dear one - are you getting this? Your circumstances need not define you. Unpleasant circumstances need not dictate a bad day. I have given you power to shift the atmosphere of your home. As you have been practising, singing declarations of praise to Me is one way to change not only your own mood, but the presiding atmosphere over your household. 

Like King Jehoshaphat, who sent singers ahead of his army (2 Chronicles 20), you can pave the way for My Victory. It is I who works the victory, but I want you to participate in it! Proclaim My Mighty Power to your circumstances, then watch Me at work! Watch how I empower you and give you strength far beyond that which you possess in yourself. 

Do not wonder why you are being stretched so...did you not pray for Me to expand your boundaries? Do not fear trouble or difficulty, Beloved. The darkness is a canvas for My Light and Radiance. Difficulty can only cripple you if you live in fear of it! 

I am so much greater than any difficulty that you could possibly face, dear one! Look to Me. Let the Radiance of My Being shine on you and envelop you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment