Saturday 21 June 2014

Lamp to Your Feet

When darkness clouds your mind, you MUST draw near to Me. Fix your eyes on My Face, for I AM the source of all true Light. Keep your eyes fixed on My Face, and the darkness cannot terrify you. The enemy would strike fear in your heart, but My perfect Love covers and protects you. 

Beloved, you are desperately grasping for control...with mountains looming in front of you, covered by the mist of confusion and the unknown, you are urgently trying to map your course by micromanaging the details of the steps along the way that you can see. 

Stop obsessing over details, my dear one, and remember: My Word is a lamp to your feet, and a light to your path (Psalm 119:105). Dwell in My Presence, speaking out My Word, and you will stay on track regardless of how much or how little you have planned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment