Friday 27 June 2014

"That Makes Me Smile!"

"It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High,  to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night... For you make me glad by your deeds, O Lord;  I sing for joy at the works of your hands." Psalm 92:1-2,4

What joy it gives you when your children praise you for your deeds - deeds that you do every day, often without acknowledgement. What delight it gives your heart when your young child thanks you for something specific that you do for him - especially when he says: "Thanks Mummy, that makes me happy! It makes me smile!"

How you love to make your children smile! And how much sweeter when they recognise and thank you for it. 

Oh My dear one - so it is with Me. I delight to hear your praise! What joy it gives Me to hear you say thank You! Especially when you share a smile with Me. So many ways each day I seek to bring a smile to your face. See how many you can spot today! And don't forget to thank Me, and sing for joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment