Thursday 19 June 2014

I Am the God Who Gives Life

I gave you that word yesterday to prepare you to face today. So you already know how to face this news you received today...by pressing in to My Presence and praising Me! Praise Me for all that I am going to do here. Fix your eyes on Me, the great Unseen; rather than on the doctor's predictions, and the images of the heart that is not functioning as it should - this is just what is seen, and it is temporary. I am ETERNAL! 

 I am the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were! Be like Abraham, who against all hope, in hope believed in the Promise I had given him. He did not waver through unbelief regarding My Promise, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to Me, being fully persuaded that I had the power to do what I had promised. (Romans 4:17-21)

 Keep on placing your Hope securely in the Truth of who I AM. I AM the God who performs miracles! (Psalm 77:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment