Saturday 28 June 2014

Mightier than the Sea

"The seas have lifted up, O Lord, the seas have lifted their voice; the seas have lifted up their pounding waves. Mightier than the thunder of the great waters, mightier than the breakers of the sea - the Lord on high is mighty." Psalm 92:3-4

You have seen the power of the ocean. It seems so huge, unpredictable, mighty and powerful. Remember this: I am the Creator of the ocean. I can speak peace to the waves, and they obey My Voice. My Power and Might extend far beyond the ocean, to all of creation. You cannot possibly fathom this Truth in its entirety. But sit with this and let it blow your mind! 

Because I invite you into intimacy with Me, you sometimes forget that I AM the Beginning and the End - the Creator of All, through whom you live and move and have your being. (Acts 17:28). Do you not realise that I hold the world in My hands?

You can trust Me, Beloved. I am Good, and I am Powerful.


No comments:

Post a Comment