Monday 2 June 2014

Just Sing!

When dark clouds hover over you, threatening to envelop you, sometimes you just need to SING! When speaking out words of praise feels like you are just spewing rhetoric - SING! Declare My praises in song...wobbly and out of tune though it may be. Do not worry about how you sound, just SING to Me. This takes you out of your head and into your heart. 

Have songs that you know well as battle songs, and sing these when you are struggling to spontaneously sing praise. Sing with your whole heart, sing in agreement with My Truth. 

My angels declare My praises with singing. When you sing My praise, you are joining with the angels, in agreement with Heaven! 

Despair retreats at the formidable sound of My dear ones singing praises to Me!


No comments:

Post a Comment