Thursday 5 June 2014

Urgency

"Hasten, O God, to save me; O Lord, come quickly to help me...come quickly to me, O God. You are my help and my deliverer; O Lord, do not delay." Psalm 70:1,5

Know the urgency with which you need My help! Don't make it a last resort to lift your voice up and cry out to Me. I want to be your first port of call. And your second, third, fourth, etc. When you feel like you are calling to deaf ears, press in. Don't give up, Beloved. Seek Me with your whole heart!

Refuse to be distracted by sickness, pain, tiredness, weakness, busyness - in ALL these times, you need Me even more. Make it an urgent priority to carve out time for Me. Even if all you can do in that time some days is to just rest in My embrace. I give strength to the weary, and increase the power of the weak. Those who hope in Me will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. (Isaiah 40:29,31)

Hope in Me, dear one.

No comments:

Post a Comment