Friday 13 June 2014

Use Your Words

O My Precious, how your unbelief hurts My heart! Think about your relationship with your own children - when they attempt something on their own and fail, they cry and moan, "It's not working!!!" 

How often do you need to gently remind them, "If you are having trouble, just use your words to ask Mummy for help."

I am here, not just for you to spend time with each morning to draw strength for the day. There are so many things "not working" in your life right now, and so often I see you throw up your hands, cry and moan, "It's not working!"

Dear one, just use your words to ask Me for help! Keep bringing these situations to Me for My help, and wait on Me for answers and direction. This is how I transform the target the enemy has on you to a target for blessing...as you let each trouble or difficulty push you to truly depend on Me more fully, and walk with Me more closely. 

Do not think that you have to just put up and shut up. You can only manage that for so long before self-pity and bitterness take over! Believe in Me! Trust Me for deliverance! Yes, even from crushed sewage pipes, telecommunications problems and children's persistent bed-wetting! Watch as I open the doors and rain down "manna" solutions to your needs. 

Ask, in childlike faith, and it will be given to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment