Saturday 14 June 2014

Everlasting Arms

When you rest in My Sovereignty, your whole world looks different! Here, you can be FINALLY FREE from worry, fear, and anxiety of all kind! 

I AM Lord over all! This Truth is higher than any other idea that sets itself up as truth. 

You cannot possibly plan for every detail. You just cannot work it all out and make it go to plan. Learn what you need to know, but remember - I AM Lord over all. Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is My purpose that prevails. (Proverbs 19:21) In his heart a man plans his course, but I determine his steps. (Proverbs 16:9)

Trust in Me, Beloved. Trust in Me with ALL of your heart. Do not depend on your own understanding! Seek My will in ALL you do, and I will show you which path to take! (Proverbs 3:5-6)

When an anxious thought arises, wrestle it to My Feet and leave it there. If it requires an action from you, I will guide you. If it is a matter of "wait and see", there is no safer place to wait than in My everlasting arms. (Deuteronomy 33:27)

No comments:

Post a Comment