Wednesday 11 June 2014

Resplendent

"You are resplendent with light, more majestic than mountains rich with game." Psalm 76:4

My Presence is resplendent with light! Beautiful one, I am inviting you to come and bask in that light right now - and any time you choose! The darkness in you has been conquered by My perfect sacrifice, and you live under the cover of My blood - forgiven and set free to step into the resplendent Light of My Presence with clean hands and a pure heart. 

Think on this - how truly breathtaking is My Love for you! How My heart skips for joy when you respond to My invitation. This is what I long for! Put everything else out of your mind, and just enjoy the Light of My Presence. Bask in My warmth, let Me fill you afresh with all you are lacking. 

As you lay here, soaking up the warmth and Light of My Face, you begin to see yourself and your world from My perspective. Stay a little longer, darling. You will not regret it! Nothing else comes close to this exquisite joy! Nothing compares with intimacy with Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment