Saturday 14 May 2016

Slave to Righteousness

I am calling you from glory to glory! I am calling you to do that which is wholly impossible for your flesh, but wholly possible for My Spirit! 

Being a "slave to righteousness" means being completely sold out to Me - not just in intention, but also in action. I do not give you commands that I do not also empower you to complete! The enemy would have you see this as a life of legalism, but in fact it is the most completely free life you can know this side of heaven!
`
Do not let an unkind thought go without yielding it to me. No exceptions! Do not let an unkind word or harsh tone exit your lips. No exceptions! Not even to or about your husband or kids. This is impossible for your flesh, but possible for your spirit, as it is empowered by My resurrection life. 

Your words hold the power of life and death. Decide to only allow streams of life-giving words out of your mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment