Saturday 7 May 2016

Reign of Fear is Over

Let's talk about what Love looks like. Let's talk about My Parenting in Love. I do not vindictively punish you, My Precious, but I do leave you to the natural consequences of your sin when you refuse to obey. I do not force you, I step back and let you resist and experience the pain of those consequences. The "hell of your own making". Learn from the way I parent you as you seek to parent your children from Love rather than Fear.

Beloved, I am casting out the fear of man and fear of punishment with My Perfect Love!! You are learning these lessons, and it is time to demonstrate these to your kids too. I am cutting off the spirit of fear over your household! Fear of man, fear of punishment, fear of not being able to control - gone, in My Name! 

I declare the reign of fear is over in this family and this home! A new day is dawning! The barren season is over and gone. 

Trust My guiding with your kids. As I live in you and through you, I will show you how to love them and how to shepherd their hearts as I shepherd yours. Beloved, drink deep of My Living Water, and remember the spring is within you. You need to remember to draw from it in every situation, especially when your kids are behaving in ways that bring out fear in you! You are a powerful person Beloved, because My power is alive in you!

"My prayer for you is that every moment you will experience the measureless power of God made available to you through faith. Then your lives will be an advertisement of this immense power as it works through you! This is the explosive power. 

Then, by constantly using your faith, the life of Christ will be released deep inside you, and the resting-place of his love will become the very source and root of your life, providing you with a secure foundation that grows and grows.

Then, as your spiritual strength increases, you will be empowered to discover what every holy one experiences - the great magnitude of the astonishing love of Christ in all its dimensions. How deeply intimate and far-reaching is his love! How enduring and inclusive it is! Endless love beyond measurement that transcends our understanding - this extravagant love pours into you until you are filled to overflowing with the fullness of God! 

Never doubt God's mighty power to work in you and accomplish all this. He will achieve infinitely more than your greatest request, your most unbelievable dream, and exceed your wildest imagination! He will outdo them all, for his miraculous power constantly energises you." (Ephesians 3:16-20, TPT)

No comments:

Post a Comment