Thursday 19 May 2016

The First Gate and the Second

My wisdom is growing in you. See to it that you do not poison the roots by words or thoughts that are unkind, unloving or unlovely. Keep gazing on Me until your heart fills with My Love. 

Words are so very powerful. Therefore, take seriously all of the warnings in My Word to watch every word that comes out of your mouth. 

I am the Bread of Life, I am the Living Water - eat and drink of Me until you have your fill. Beloved, as you "eat My flesh" and "drink My blood" you are partaking in My Lifeforce and allowing Me to live My Life through you. 

Everything that I am will become fruit in your life - you will become patient, kind, compassionate, loving, trusting, generous, passionate, wise, caring...So many of these traits are expressed through your words, so guard your heart carefully as the first gate; and your mouth equally carefully as the second gate. 

You used to think that sanctificiation happened just as you spend "quiet time" in My Presence, but you are learning that every moment of the day is an opportunity to live close to Me and let Me live through you - especially the frustrating, unpleasant, boring and painful moments. Be grateful for these, therefore, and truly yield to and treust Me for My answers in how to deal with each of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment