Friday 6 May 2016

Through Eyes of Love

Rest in My Presence is as important as nourishing yourself on My Word. There must be both in your day for you to be in balance. 

In physical training, the muscles are worked hard and then rested. The rest helps to allow muscles to grow. The rest period is just as important as the work period - it is what makes the work effective. 

Do not be quick to rush from the place of rest, even into reading Truth. This place of rest is where your heart and mind can make space for all you are learning, without becoming overwhelmed! 

Embrace the rest with patience and joy! Let My Love wash over you, soothing any ache or pain, carrying your questions and concerns away - they are safe with Me, Beloved. We will address them when you are ready. You can trust them to Me! 

Let us slow dance for a while, My Dear. I'll carry you, let Me carry your whole weight. You are weightless in My arms as we sway back and forth. Not a care in the world! Weariness gone! Perfectly loved and safely held! 

I love how you LOVE this time with Me above all else! It thrills My heart how you desire Me and My Ways! How willing your heart is to say, "Behold, I am your handmaiden - Acceptance with Joy!

Let's get your eyes off the ways you are falling short, and back on My Face. You long to see everyone through eyes of Love, but you are fretting about the bad habits you have that keep tripping you up in this area. Beloved, gaze deep into My eyes of Love as we dance. The more you gaze into My eyes of Love, the transformation takes place! I transfer My sight to your eyes through the gaze of Love! So stare into My eyes and be transfixed, held in this place as long as you can bear it. It burns, Beloved! My gaze of Love burns away the milky film over your eyes. I am healing the cataracts of impatience, disdain, uncaring, superiority...they belong to the flesh that is DEAD! You were made to see with eyes of Love. My gaze is restoring your true vision as I intended it to be!

"The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light, but if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness." (Matthew 6:22-23)

"Your revelation eyes are pure, like pools of refreshing - sparkling light for a multitude." (Song of Songs 7:4, TPT)

"But God has taught me that no love is real love until it is WILLINGNESS TO LOVE ALL with no exceptions; and that the more sinful, blemished, and unlovely a person is, the more he needs love. More love - not less - toward those who are obviously spoiled and marred and sin-sick - that's God's way. Then I was shown that love does not begin in the feelings at all - it begins in the will. To be willing at last to love all, individual by individual, as we are brought into contact with them, is to be ABLE to love all. We must begin quite deliberately to act toward them as though we really do love them and are willing to bear everything unlovely about them just because we want to love them. Then love comes, first as a trickle, then as a stream, then as a flood, till, like the river of life in Ezekiel, the waters which at first came only to the ankles, then to the knees, then higher still, became at last "waters to swim in."
Love is light, and when love has opened our inner eyes we see things in their true light - a whole new landscape of reality and truth is spread out before us and we see beauties and wonders of the realm of God which we never before even glimpsed, nor suspected to exist." ("Walking Among the Unseen", by Hannah Hurnard)

No comments:

Post a Comment