Friday 27 May 2016

How I Love You!

"The shepherd laughed too. 'I love doing preposterous things,' He replied. 'Why, I don't know anything more exhilerating and delightful than turning weakness into strength, and fear into faith, and that which has been marred into perfection.'" (Hinds Feet on High Places)

"You awaken us to delight in Your praise, for You made us for Yourself, and our hearts are restless until they rest in You." (St Augustine)

Beloved, how I love you! Your beauty is beyond compare! The tender love you show Me, by your yielded life, thrills My heart and captivates Me. I am  yours and you are Mine. Beloved, come dance with Me this morning, upon the grassy hills of the secret garden. 

You twirl and spin with your garment of praise - such beauty and grace delights and enraptures Me. To see the laid-down love in your eyes as you dance for My delight gives Me joy unspeakable! Your joyful confidence in My Goodness is a beautiful thing! 

I called you awake and out of bed early this morning for this - to pour out My Love and My delight upon you! Not for a word of admonishment or warning - just to Love on you and remind you who you are...One Loved By Me! Embrace this mysterious and delicious Truth today, My Precious One. 

The love you pour out on others flows from this place. Continue to be a channel of My Love, My Darling.  

*****

"Don't yield to fear or be troubled in your hearts - instead, be courageous!" (John 14:27)

There is a constant battle raging for influence over you. You are the one who has power to turn the tide. In every situation, you yield to something - either fear, self-pity, discouragement, fear of man, etc.; or to Me, to My will and to My Love. You get to choose to what you yield. Isn't that exciting? You don't have to let a "discouraging situation" discourage you, if you choose to yield to joyful trust in Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment