Wednesday 18 May 2016

Free From Fear of Man!

Beloved, during My time on earth as a man, I did not have to work at being free from fear of man - I just kept My eyes fixed on My Father. As long as you are in right relationship with Me and know who you are, you will care less and less about pleasing man, and more and more about loving them as I do. For as long as fear of man motivates you, you will be held back from truly loving others the way I do. 

Fear of man causes you to break the royal law of Love (James 2:8). This is your highest law. 

As you let Me live My Life through you, you will continue to discover greater freedom in this realm. Freedom from fear of man, freedom to love others extravagantly as you love Me. It will come pouring out of you naturally as you abide in Me, constantly yielding up your own selfish desires and reactions. This is how I change you fr4om the inside out!


No comments:

Post a Comment