Wednesday 4 May 2016

Bread of Life

Manna from heaven...these are My words for you - fresh every day! Each day, new truths for you to chew over, with perfect nutrition your spirit needs for this day. Have your ears open to hear what I have for you today...do not try to regurgitate yesterday's food. Feed on Me, the Bread of Life. 

"Jesus said to them, 'I am the Bread of Life. Come every day to me and you will never be hungry. Believe in me and you will never be thirsty.'" (John 6:35, TPT)

"...But if anyone drinks the living water I give them, they will never thirst again and will be forever satisfied! For when you drink the water I give you it becomes a gushing fountain of the Holy Spirit, springing up and flooding you with endless life!" (John 4:14, TPT)

***

Each time you feel frustrated, see it as a signal that you need to examine your attitude and lean into Me. If your kids' behaviour is frustrating you, let your spirit lead the response, not your flesh. If you catch yourself saying, "These kids are driving me crazy!" - Stop, speak out blessing over them immediately! Do not be afraid to correct yourself. There are bad habits of thoughts and speech that I am exposing as inconsistent with my Spirit-life in you. These habits have already been put to death with your flesh, with Me on the cross, so take up new habits by allowing your spirit to stay connected to My Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment