Saturday 28 May 2016

Yes and Amen

How beautifully different and glorious it is to wake on the day of a big event after a calm night's sleep with a peaceful heart - no stress at all! To run into your Daddy's arms, climb up on His lap, and kiss Him all over His face. You take His face in your hands and ask with complete confidence, "Please can I have Your peace dwell in me all day? And Love that overflows and fills this house and spills on everyone who comes through that door? Thank you, Daddy!"

You have good parents but you were often afraid to ask them for things because you thought there was never enough to go around. But you have let go of the pauper's rags and poverty mindset, and you now know you belong to the King of kings who has all supply! 

Ask and you will receive as you ask "in My name" - that is, as you live in union withMe, it is I within you who asks on your behalf, though you speak the words, and My Father's response is "Yes! And amen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment