Sunday 22 May 2016

Shed a Greater Light Abroad

Beloved, My Love is not an ulterior motive. I love you, and I want to be with you always, every moment! 

My Love in you is not an ulterior motive, either! You need not feel guilty for wanting to introduce others to me! When you first met and fell in love with your husband, you could not wait for your friends and family to meet him! How much more for Me, who can save them from themselves?!

If you keep gazing on Me, I will open your eyes to needs all around. My Love transforms your vision. Serving need not be a chore! You get the privilege of pouring My Love on others, partnering with Me. It is a joy and a delight! 

Having children will not stop you from serving - in fact, it is imperative that they see your love in action where I send you. Share with them the joy of secret giving, also. 

The world will see Me by your love for one another. This is how I draw people. This Love is genuine, not exclusive. There is always room for another to be welcomed into the embrace. In a world full of insincere "care" with secret hatred, as well as blatant outright hatred, My Lovers will stand out as stars in the universe by their extravagant Love for each other and others. 

Your hearts burn with My all-consuming fire of Love. As you gather together, the flames join as one in Me, and shed a greater light abroad. Others are drawn to this light and the warmth it offers freely to all who would receive it. As you bring others into your cirlce, they are warmed and heartened by the fire, and the longer they spend with you, the more likely their hearts will also be set ablaze. But even before they are, they will benefit from just being near you. As you go about living life with them, they can see more clearly by the light you shine, and feel cared for and warm by the heat your fire gives. Every act of love counts. Not one is wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment