Monday 23 May 2016

Every Little Matter

Be vigilant about handing over every little care and concern to Me. In the parable of the sower, the weeds of life's distractions and cares are what crowd out the kingdom message and "prevent him from bearing spiritual fruit". As you tend your garden, you pull out each weed as I point them out to you. We work on this together. 

Bring every little matter before Me and yield it to Me. I tell you in Philippians 4:6 not to be worried about a thing - and I do not ask anything of you that I do not also expower you to do, th rough My Resurrection Life at work in you! What beautiful freedom! 

In Proverbs 3:5-6, I say to trust in Me completely! And with all your heart to rely on Me to guide you, and I will lead you in all the decisions you make. As you become increasingly intimiate with Me, I'll lead you wherever you go! As you diligently avoid all that is wrong by being in awe and wonder of Me, this is where your healing starts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment