Sunday 15 May 2016

Yielding in Joyful Confidence

In the past, you have often been confused about the issue of healing, but you have been coming at it from entirely the wrong angle. You have been trying to believe for healing without the revelation of what it truly means to be hidden with Christ in God.

Start with yielding in joyful confidence - yielding your will to My will. You will to feel better, but you are no longer a slave to your feelings. While I do not want you to be sick, I can use it. Trust Me completely and yield in joyful, confident trust. 

Stay yielded - acceptance with joy means no grumbling, murmuring, whinging, and not a hint of self-pity. Do not speak out any grumbling words, but also yield every grumbling thought immediately. This is the beginning of healing for you, Beloved! 

You have habitually whinged and moaned, rehearsed your symptom list over and over in your head, and spoken aloud about being sick or feeling miserable. Trust Me for all the details - I know what you have on your schedule - yield joyfully and completely, and trust that I will take care of every detail. 

In the past, your "sick days' have involved binge watching. But no longer! "Rest into wellness days" are days to soak in My Presence and enjoy Me. Take joy in Me, rest in the complete trust that I'm going to take care of all the details. 

Do not be afraid of troublesome thoughts that beset you - yield them to Me, renounce the enemy and praise Me as though I've already worked the healing. For I have, on the cross and breaking out of the tomb - I dealt with all sickness. Now rejoice that the work is done and rest into the outworking! 

When others in your household affect the atmosphere of your home by reintroducing fear, murmuring, blame or shame - allow Me to use you to take back your home for Love's purpose. Do not be afraid of their sin, just yield them to Me in joyful confidence, and sing out My Praise with joy. You can shift the atmosphere for Love just as easily!

Joy flows so naturally from the truly yielded heart. Celebrate this Truth - joy is not dependent on your circumstances or on you feeling good - joy is always available! 


No comments:

Post a Comment