Saturday 22 March 2014

Sure and Certain Hope

I AM your sure and certain Hope. When your Hope is in Me, you will not be shaken. Though the earth trembles and the mountains fall into the sea...though your world feels topsy-turvy...though your expectations are shattered...I AM. Fix your heart securely on Me, place your Hope firmly in Me, and I will hold you steady. 

When your mind begins frantically scrambling for a plan for how to survive - speak out your Hope. Declare it, sing it out, announce it! Your Hope is not based on circumstances, or on a fairytale, or on positive thinking. You have a sure and certain Hope that I AM. 

Remember Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego - their Hope was in Me. They knew I was capable of rescuing them, and they held steadfast, whether or not they would be delivered. They did not waver in their Hope, and My Presence was with them in the fiery furnace, miraculously keeping them alive when all laws of nature said they could not possibly live. 

This is who I AM. You can place your Hope securely in Me, knowing that I AM entirely capable of completely healing your little girl. But that even if I don't, I AM still with you, no matter what. Rest secure in this Hope, and you will not be shaken! 

Daniel 3

No comments:

Post a Comment