Friday 14 March 2014

DUMP IT!

You are letting fear have a foothold. The enemy has been whispering lies, and you have been agreeing with them. Reject those lies! Remember, you have weapons, not of this world, specifically for use in demolishing strongholds, and any argument that sets itself up against Christ.

The battle is far from over. Let me renew your strength so that you can fight the good fight of faith. Be vigilant - do not let a single lie remain unchallenged. Do not rehearse the lies and turn the lies over in your mind - tune into Me so that you can recognise a lie of the enemy immediately, and cut it down before it can take root in your mind. 


Do not allow the enemy the satisfaction of derailing your focus on Me through your children's normal, natural behaviour. Stay with Me, and I will help you to see their fighting, whinging, resisting discipline for what it is. I will help you to distance yourself in a healthy way, so that you can be more clear-headed, wise, loving and kind in your response to them. Let me help you to take your pride out of the equation. 

You are carrying around a millstone of anxiety, and it is wearing you out, sapping your strength, and leaving you soul-weary. DUMP IT, NOW! Yes, really, throw it into the ocean of My grace, and let it sink. It is not helping you to stay focused on Me.

Entrust the issues on your mind to Me - truly trust that I will help you to remember to attend to each one in the perfect time, and when you can actually do something about it.
So much of what consumes your mind is future-focused. The "what ifs". In some way, you feel that you can be better prepared if you think through and process all possible scenarios. Well, let Me tell you - your mind is not big enough to hold all the "what ifs" - there are MILLIONS of possible scenarios, and you cannot begin to be prepared in this way.

Your BEST preparation, every time, is to lean into Me! Spend time with Me, let ME hold the future. I AM there, as much as I AM here, and I AM yesterday. TRUST ME!
This lesson is hard for you to put into practice. I see how much agony, stress, disturbed sleep that this simple act of trusting Me could save you, but I CAN'T DO IT FOR YOU! You have to do it. I wish I could do it for you, but it is up to you to do it. Please, just give in to Me, TRUST ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment