Saturday 29 March 2014

Perfect Love

I am a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Those who know My name will trust in Me, for I have never forsaken those who seek Me. (Psalm 9:9-10)

My Love for you is never ending, never forsaking, never changing. You can trust Me completely, because I love you with a perfect Love. I AM Love. I cover you with Love. Let this truth seep into your reality. I LOVE YOU. 

No matter what you face, you are covered by My Love. This does not mean your journey is easy, BUT - you are LOVED! The world searches for True Love, and you already possess it! As you spend time with Me, I want to increase your awareness of this Love. I want you to begin to truly believe that you are perfectly loved. I want you to live from that place of knowing you are perfectly loved. 

I want to fill you to overflowing with an awareness of this Love that gave everything, not just for you, but for each person you come into contact with. This Love has transforming power when you really believe it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment