Thursday 20 March 2014

Dance Through Your Tears


Dance through your tears, my lovely. Your sacrifice of praise blesses My heart. I love you, dear one. I love you so much more than you can ever know. Soak in that love! Drink it in. 

Feel the refreshing wind of My Spirit blowing across your face. Bask in the sunshine of My love. 

Just sit with the awareness of the challenges ahead, but don't let fear mask My Presence. Let My Presence hold you as you look towards the way ahead. Yes, you will face storms and darkness, but I will go before you as a pillar of fire to light your way. Just keep your eyes fixed on Me, and I will not let your foot slip. 

This does not mean that there will not be danger and difficulties, but that My sweet Presence will be with you each step of the way. 

You must discipline your mind as never before. Do not entertain even a hint of self-pity, guilt, victim mentality, or questioning "why?". Guard against these with all of your strength, as they will lead you down slippery slopes.

Fix your heart and mind on Me. Anchor your thoughts to My Word. Do not let your gaze slip from My Face. Be steadfast in your pursuit of My Presence. I DO reward those who diligently seek Me. I reward them with the light of My Face. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your heart that seeks God's hand in the midst of murkiness, Friend.
    Our challenges have boundaries...his love and grace do not!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear friend! You are a beautiful example to me.

      Delete