Sunday 23 March 2014

Remember Who I AM!

Keep your dream of total healing surrendered to Me. Be tenacious in your faith, consistent in your prayers, but always with the final outcome surrendered to Me! Do not make an idol of your desire for total healing for your little girl. Also, do not give up Hope. 

On the other hand, your mind would love to rush ahead and plan every minute detail of the scenarios the doctors have said are most likely. While this seems, in the natural, to be the most sensible, practical, and even responsible thing to do - resist the urge. This is DIY mode, leaning on your own strength, and it's actually dangerous for you right now. This will derail your focus and dependence on Me. 

Trust Me. Trust that I will open the way before you. Trust that I will show you when to deal with each detail. Make a record of your questions and details that need sorting, then see what I shall do! 

Trust Me with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Me, and I shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Remember who I AM! Your organisational abilities are only a tiny flicker of Mine. I called this earth into being. I keep My eyes on every single person at the same time. Multi-tasking is My specialty. Trust Me with this. I have access to more resources than you can even dream possible. Remember who I AM. And trust Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment