Tuesday 25 March 2014

Find Rest Here

Find rest here in My Presence, My dear one. Relax into My embrace. Don't rush away. It brings Me joy and delight to have you bring the sacrifice of your time and full concentration. I know it is hard for you to discipline your mind when it is telling you there is a busy day ahead and much to do. 

Just sit with Me and savour this time. Trust all the fiddly details of your day. I want to show you what I can do! When you give of your prime time to Me, I find it so FUN to surprise you throughout the day with little gifts - extra time, details just getting sorted without you, a run of green lights when there should not be - these little gifts are not the same each time, and I know you don't spend time with Me in order to earn these...but look for them today, dear one, and smile with Me! 

See how I yearn to connect with you in a hundred little ways each day! Linger a while longer, and share another heart-smile with Me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment