Friday 1 August 2014

Where You Were Always Meant To Be

O dear one. I see you. I feel how your arms ache to hold your precious daughter. She has come from your body, and belongs in your arms. I know your pain, Beloved. I know how wrong it feels to see her lying there, and not be able to pick her up. I created you to need each other. I created your body and emotions respond to her needs, and I created her body and emotions to respond to your touch. So of course you are both suffering while these needs cannot be met. 

In your pain, cling to Me, Beloved. Your Mummy heart is created in the image of My Daddy heart. I know all too well how it feels to see your child suffering; knowing that they need you, but being prevented from intervening. I created you to respond to My Touch; and My Heart is moved by your needs. My arms are constantly outstretched, waiting for you to throw yourself into My Embrace. This is what you need most, dear one. Nothing else comes close. There is no substitute for the healing that happens as you let Me hold you, nurture you, feed you. Relax into Daddy's arms - just where you were always meant to be.

"Out of my distress I called on the Lord; the Lord answered and set me free. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear...It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man...I was pushed hard, so that I was falling, but the Lord helped me. The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation." Psalm 118:5-6,8,13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment