Wednesday 13 August 2014

Eat and Be Full

"How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth." Psalm 119:103

Feast on My Words! They are food for your soul. Never underestimate the importance of My Words in nourishing your soul from day to day. You cannot live on scraps from yesterday. It is not my intention for you to starve. I set out a feast for you, each and every day. It is up to you to partake of it!

You are getting impatient with Verity not eating enough. You know she needs more, and it hurts you because it will be detrimental to her health. You have an abundant supply for her, and it physically hurts you to have her not eat enough! How you long for her to stay close to your heart and eat until she is full!

This is My heart for you too. Eat and be full, Beloved!

No comments:

Post a Comment