Saturday 9 August 2014

Promises that Give Life

"Remember your word to your servant, in which you have made me hope. This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life." Psalm 119:49-50

I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life. In Me, your hope is a sure thing. Your hope is securely anchored to Me, the Rock of your salvation. Remember that your hope does not rest on the flimsy shifting sands of circumstances or desired outcomes. Your hope is securely based on Me - the Way, the Truth and the Life!

My Word is Truth. My Word is Life. My Word is not full of false hope and worthless optimism. My Promises actually give you Life, and comfort you in times of hardship. When everything else is uncertain; when everything else is unpredictable; when everything else is in a state of flux...I AM constant. My Word stands true and solid. Cling to Me, and you will not be swept away in the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment