Tuesday 5 August 2014

My Word and My Words

"In the way of your testimonies I delight as much as in all riches.  I will meditate on your precepts and fix my eyes on your ways. I will delight in your statutes; I will not forget your word." Psalm 119:14-16

When the path gets rocky, you start looking down at your feet, as if that can help you avoid stumbling. That might work in the physical world, but My Kingdom is an upside-down kingdom. If you want to keep from stumbling, you must keep your eyes fixed on Me. Watching where you are going will trip you up for sure!

Store up My Word in your heart, and keep referring back to it.  My Word is the lamp to your feet, the light to your path.  Meditate on My Word, fix your eyes on My Ways, and you will keep moving forward.  Delight yourself in My testimonies as in all riches. Keep My Word at the forefront of your heart and mind. Regularly review the words I am speaking to your heart, as you forget them far too quickly!  Delight yourself in My Word and in My words.

No comments:

Post a Comment