Sunday 3 August 2014

Because I AM

"It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in princes... Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous: The Lord's right hand has done mighty things! The Lord's right hand is lifted high; the Lord's right hand has done mighty things!" Psalm 118:8-9,15-16

In this society where science is highly regarded, the "princes" are the scientific minds; the doctors and surgeons being amongst them.

Although I use them, the doctors should not take My place. Your hope does not rest in them. Which is just as well when they give you different, even opposite opinions of what is best for your girl.  Remember: your trust is in Me, your Refuge. Not in the doctors. Rest in this Truth - I AM Jehovah-Rapha, God your Healer. I AM the Divine Physician. I hold your tiny girl in the palm of My hand. I love her even more than you do - and you know how much that is!

As you take refuge in Me, you are agreeing with the higher Truth that I AM. Circumstances must bend to My Will. Things are not as they seem. Keep your eyes fixed on My Face, and My Reality will be MORE REAL to you than the appearance of your circumstances. You will have no fear of bad news, your heart will be steadfast, trusting in Me. Your heart is secure, you will have NO FEAR! (Psalm 112:7-8) Bad news cannot shake you when you cling to the Rock who is higher than you.  (Psalm 61:2)

Keeping your eyes fixed on Me, you can see beyond the circumstances.  Not to see a desired outcome, but to see the eternal Truth that I AM! Then you will burst forth with shouts of joy and victory! Get this, Beloved...You are not celebrating because things are going your way.  You are celebrating because I AM. You are not willing things into being, but you are rejoicing because I AM. Every step of the way, I AM. Regardless of what happens, I AM. You cannot be shaken, because I AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment