Thursday 21 August 2014

Look To Me

"I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth." Psalm 121:1-2

Beware "D.I.Y mode", Beloved. Remember all that I have taught you in these past few months. Do not let the journey be wasted. I have shown you your own tendency to try to do everything in your own strength. In times of great difficulty,  your own strength is clearly inadequate. But as the crisis passes, you quickly start grasping for control again. 

This is a big deal, dear one. This tendency is directly at odds with My plan for you. While you are striving in your own strength, you cannot be living yielded to Me. This is what I desire for you - a yielded life. Victorious living can only come through constant yielding to Me. 

Lift up your eyes. Remember to be consistently fixed on My Face. I AM your help - I, who made heaven and earth! Help for every moment, not just for crisis. 

Look to Me, Beloved. Look to Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment