Thursday 7 August 2014

Your Food

"Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law... Your testimonies are my delight; they are my counselors... My soul melts away for sorrow; strengthen me according to your word!"

My Word is your food.  You need it daily, even hourly. My Word is what nurtures your heart, helping to strengthen you to face the challenges of each day. I give your manna - nutrients for just one day.  You cannot store it up, Beloved.  Come to My Word each and every day. Come in your hunger, ready to eat and be nourished. Don't fall into the trap of thinking you can do without it. You know what happens when your skip physical meals, especially in times of busyness... You feel weak, weary, burnt out! You cannot run this marathon with no nourishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment