Monday 14 March 2016

Easy and Joyful

I lead you in this dance, Beloved. You know how good and how easy it is to dance well in the arms of a skilled dancer and gentle leader. Surrender to My leading and all striving will cease. This is your tool for breakthrough, My Precious One! Lean into My arms, and I will sweep you around the floor, and through the difficult moments, with such joy rising in your spirit. 

I can dance you through brain fog. I can dance you through debilitating fatigue. I can dance you through migraines. I can dance you through homework and children's tantrums and fights and whinging. I can dance you through stressful morning routines and double drop-offs so that it feels easy and joyful! 

As you follow My lead, the tension will leave your body, you will relax, and I will show you new things. My dance can turn the drab, grey days into full-colour. It will create opportunities for you to connect with your kids and your husband in ways you long for. 

Dance with Me, Beloved!


No comments:

Post a Comment