Tuesday 15 March 2016

I Love You and I Like You

It is no coincidence that you have always been drawn to dancing. I am giving you dancing as a weapon of warfare, and a tool of breakthrough and JOY! 

Beloved, let Me teach you the steps. You carry My goodness, you are good in Me. Reject all self-loathing as sin. I want you to learn LOVE for yourself. Remember at the beginning of this year, I told you this is a year for learning to love well. This is an important part of that journey...learning to love yourself. Not just tolerate yourself. Not despising yourself and blaming yourself for the state of your health. 

I want you to learn to see yourself as I see you - beautiful and good! Emanating Light! I don't just love you because I have to - I delight in you! I really like you! You can like yourself too. 

You are creative! You have skill with needle and thread. I have filled you with the Spirit of God, with skill, with intelligence, with knowledge and with all craftsmanship to devise artistic designs (Exodus 35:31-32). You are compassionate, caring, a great encourager. You have a good eye for the hurting and skill in drawing people out. You are a good friend. You have style, originality, a spark of uniqueness. I love your flair. You are pleasing to Me. I love you, and I like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment