Thursday 17 March 2016

Removing Your Limits

You have been operating on limited lung capacity. Your lungs have been all clogged up with self-hatred and self-blame. I am cleaning this out, and you will be able to take a deep breath again!

You have been so limited by this weight. I am removing your limits, one by one. I am removing scales from your eyes, also. Your choices often make your mind, heart and spirit more sluggish. Mindless entertainment as a way of distraction is a tool of the enemy to render you a dull instrument, and to block your ears to Me. There is so much I want to say to you through all the dull moments, through the boring monotony of housework, and through your stitching. 

Let Me lead you in this dance. I want to show you so many new things. Dance with your eyes open. 


No comments:

Post a Comment