Saturday 6 September 2014

Stop Negative Declarations

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. Rescue me from my enemies, O Lord, for I hide myself in you. Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground." Psalm 143:8-10

I see your desperation, Beloved. I know how this lingering illness in your household gets you down. And now you can feel your own body succumbing to it again also. Oh my darling, I know how confused you are about My healing power, and how and when I heal the sick and injured. You do not need to understand everything about it in order to pray for healing. You do not need to worry about getting the wording "just right" - it is not a formula! 

I want you to move forward in this area, dear one. What you fail to realise is that you hinder your own prayers by the frequent negative declarations. I know you do not grasp the power of declarations, or how to speak out declarations in faith without constantly feeling like you are trying to will something into being; or trying to control Me. 

Let's start here: stop negative declarations! You pray desperately for healing, but then your thought life is rife with negative thoughts. You focus on how awful you feel. You think, "I feel rotten" over and over. You speak it out repeatedly through the day. If you started replacing your fixation on how awful you feel with a fixation on Me, you would notice a marked difference in how you feel.

Each time you catch yourself thinking or speaking about how sick you are - STOP and ask for Me to heal you and your family. This will shift the focus off of yourself and onto Me. This is a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment