Tuesday 2 September 2014

Share It All

"How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast the sum of them!" Psalm 139:17

Here in the secret place, I share My thoughts with you. This time is so precious...give Me a little longer, Beloved. There is so much I wish to share with you!

There are certain friends with whom you love to hang out without clock-watching. The exchange of ideas, opinions and deep feelings is worth fully committing to. Time is irrelevant when you are genuinely connecting on a deep level with another person. 

Dear one - this is how I intend our interactions to be. Come with the same expectation and anticipation. Open your heart and mind completely to Me. Pour out your thoughts and feelings to Me. I want to hear you express yourself. I want to respond to you. I want there to be a genuine back-and-forth exchange of thoughts! On any and every topic! Don't limit Me by only sticking to "spiritual" things. I am interested in every area of your life - your finances, your business, your marriage, parenting, friendships, physical health, emotional life. Your dreams, frustrations, the things that make you laugh, the things that make you cry. I want to share it all with you. 

And get this - I want to share with you My thoughts about each of these areas and more! Yes, I do have opinions. Do you want to go deeper with Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment