Friday 5 September 2014

Lord of the Mundane

"Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth; keep watch over the door to my lips! Do not let my heart incline to any evil, to busy myself with wicked deeds in company with men who work iniquity and let me not eat of their delicacies!" Psalm 141:3-4

How you live your life matters, dear one. In the everyday little details, especially. Turning your heart and mind towards Me in the exhausting, frustrating and irritating moments of your day will change your response entirely. Life is made up of the little moments, Beloved. 

So the little moments matter - big time! I do not remind you of this to shame you or force you into legalistic rule-keeping! I remind you of this Truth so that you can realise the importance of letting Me into every area of your life. This is a choice you have to make again and again and again each day. To let Me be Lord of the mundane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment