Wednesday 19 February 2014

How Much Do You Want This?

Be aware, My daughter, that the choices you make during the day affect how easy it is for you to tune into My Presence. If you REALLY want My Presence to be more manifest in your everyday life and moments, then you may need to tune some other voices out. 

This is the testing time. How seriously are you taking this journey? Are you really prepared to trust in Me, and stay close to My Presence in the midst of frustrating and confusing circumstances? The principle remains the same - keep drawing near to Me today! Whenever the circumstances spiral out of control, find yourself with Me, listening to Me. Let me guide your heart's response. 

Sleep is NOT your saviour - for you or for your children. I can help you survive all day, and even thrive. Rest in Me, seek My peace and pursue it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment