Monday 17 February 2014

Just BE With Me


Just BE with me. Just breathe Me in, away from the busyness of the day. Don't rush away. And don't be task-focused in your time with Me - checking off your prayer requests list, doing your allotted reading, making notes...all good things, but what I want most right now is YOU, as you are, just resting in My arms.

You don't always have to be achieving and accomplishing things! Discover the joy of just being in this moment with Me. It is like when your son or daughter come to you and climb up in your lap just to snuggle because they love you. Not because they have an ouchy, or need comfort, or feel sick - just because they WANT TO! Remember what power that has to touch your heart! I know you love to give them cuddles, regardless of the reason, but how extra special is it when they are coming of their own accord, just to love on you!

I have given you this special power to touch My heart, to give Me such joy. Discover what joy there is in giving Me joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment