Monday 6 June 2016

Redeemed Will

Beloved, can you trust Me enough to show you Truth and keep you from error? You do not have to be one hundred percent sold out to the teaching of one person or movement in order to truly benefit from aspects of it! No one is completely free from error. Just trust that I can expose the lies to you as you listen to My Spirit and live in My Word. 

It is true that in heaven My Will is done perfectly and heaven is free from sickness, sin and sorrow. But it is equally true that I can use the pain and sickness of this world to shape you and sanctify you. 

As you grow in Me and in revelation of your role as co-heir with Christ, you can also grow in asking in faith for things you need. That is not to say that you should not also accept everything from My hand with joy...as you embrace My provision in every circumstance, you are trusting that I can use this situation to your good, whether it be to teach you persistence and joy in the midst of trials, or seeing miracles released into your life. Both are equally valid and you will not always be able to tell one from the other upfront. Your response can still be the same - yield yourself entirely to Me, and also ask for what you need, simply and in faith. I will show you if and when you need to contend. 

Your will is redeemed, Beloved! You yield in joyful obedience as I yielded to My Father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment