Friday 3 June 2016

Contending For Victory

Come enter My rest, Beloved. I long to soothe your aching head and kiss your stinging eyes! I am so proud of you for continuing to stand firm against the sins of thoughts and words - being vigilant about not allowing sneaky uninvited guests such as self-pity, discouragement, doubt and guilt to creep in. This is your place of contending for victory - realising that I already have won and declaring that over your circumstances. You do not do this in your own strength, but in the mighty power of Me in you. 

You know that I love to love on your kids through you too. Keep on gazing on Me until you see them through My eyes. 

The feeling of overwhelm which was so familiar just a few months ago is hardly recognisable to you any more. It thrills My heart when you yield every worried or overwhelmed thought immediately as you sense it trying to sneak in the back door of your mind. It is as you yield your worries to Me that I can cause My peace to radiate out of you. Everywhere you go, you radiate My peace, it shifts atmospheres and touches people around you! 

No more "frazzled Mum looking for sympathy", but an peace-filled Mum extending grace and love. Others can see a change in you! They will ask how you do it - don't hold back in sharing the Truth of Jesus Christ, the Hope of Glory! 

No comments:

Post a Comment